Sunday 6 December 2015

Happy Holidays

Things have been very rough around here due to school, but I assure you, I haven't given up! However, I am greatly anticipating my Winter break that is swiftly approaching, as well the general holiday festivities.

Unika, my painfully smart GSD. Also the reason there cannot be a Christmas tree in the house!
I don't have too many plans for the holidays, but sometimes that is for the best. I need some time to spend with my pets at home, as well as say hello to my models. They may not be able to offer a soft muzzle or have soft fur to pet, but I love and miss them all the same.

Princess, my one true love. I miss her more than anything
Other than going back home, I am hoping I van visit my best friend's farm just before Christmas. We've started a new tradition of doing our last minute Christmas shopping together, as she lives not too far from some pretty impressive malls! I am not usually a big shopper, but I cannot resist Hot Topic. What can I say, I love video games, anime, and Disney!

S'Justa Dream (Mirage)
I'm not expecting a great deal of presents this year, but that's okay. Spending time with friends and family is much more important, even more so because of all the stress school has caused me. To say that I am socially deprived is an understatement!



S'Justa Dream (Mirage) and Flash (Delorean), wishing you a wonderful pony-filled holiday season!

Whatever you plan on doing this December, I hope you all have a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment