Wednesday 21 December 2016

Getting Back on the Metaphorical Horse

After only using Photoshop for school for so long, I finally decided to do something for myself. While I may not be the best at starting my own projects, I often find myself adding to the projects of others. Today's work was inspired by Desktop Stables and my complete and utter obsession with more, more, more!

So here I sit, flitting between Photoshop and Google image search, making up even more labels for grooming supplies. 

What I've been staring at for over an hour!
 This is all I have to show for it at the moment, as I had to make everything from scratch. It's been a while since I did such a thing (most of my feedbag files have been sitting on my computer, untouched for just over a year now), but it feels good to put so much detail into something that I don't have to draw!

Now to just figure out what products to tackle next! Some Mane N Tail Mineral Ice to sooth sore joints? Tuff Stuff to keep the herd's hooves in prime condition? Maybe even some sheath cleaner? (Hey, I do have several studs and geldings!) I should also make some saddle soap containers, as well as lots and lots of treats...

Maybe this was less getting back on the horse and more falling back down the rabbit hole!

No comments:

Post a Comment